“Please! Donate to the BDRS Fund today!” said a man in the beginning of a commercial. That man was Richard Rich, head of the BDRS. Rich was a well-liked guy, leading a research society dedicated to curing BD; better known as butt disease. Butt disease was a recently discovered disease, and little was known about its causes and effects. But one thing was sure; people wanted a cure. Rich and his scientist friend Cassius Cash decided to start the BDRS, the Butt Disease Research Society, in 1995. Few acknowledged their efforts, but in recent years, people across the world have rallied in support of their valiant efforts to fight butt disease. Donation boxes were in schools, sports teams donated ticket sales to the fund, and a huge concert event was launched, all proceeds going to the BDRS fund. Money was pouring in from everywhere, and butt disease patients had more hope than ever for a cure.
Richard Rich awoke from his castle-size bed, yawning. Today was the start of another great day. After his morning routine, he picked up the phone and called Cassius. “Hey Cash! You ready for today?” he asked. “Oh, you bet. I’ve been waiting for this for a while now.” replied Cassius. “I’ll see you in a bit,” replied Richard, and hung up the phone.
An hour later, they were on a boat to visit an obscure and unusual island. “This sure is the life, isn’t it?” said Richard to Cassius. “Oh, I know. Who knew butt disease research would take us to such exotic lands!” Cassius responded in an exaggerated tone of voice. The two began to laugh. “Butt disease! Hah! If only they knew. It was such a brilliant idea for us to make up this research society fund! With our brilliant minds, no one would ever know that it was all a ruse. These ‘visits to exotic islands in a search for the cure’… oh, how well we fooled everyone!” boasted Richard. The two continued to laugh about the situation.
In two weeks, they returned. At the doctor’s office, the two waited for the results of their check-up, so that they could return to America. The doctor entered, a strained look on his face. “I have terrible news.” he said, solemn. “Oh, no, what is it?” Richard and Cassius said in unison, fearing for the worst. “You have… butt disease. The very disease you men work so hard to prevent and cure. I’m so sorry.” the doctor said, leaving the men.
This is why I should not be told to write these things. I will actually do it.
Celes says: Raiden is what would happen if Snake was designed to cater to yaoi fangirls Dodgy says: OH yeah Celes says: Long silver hair, girly face, gets spontaneous crotchgrabs... Dodgy says: that guy Dodgy says: thing Dodgy says: whatever Celes says: XD Celes says: Thing Celes says: I suppose he is a bit of a "thing" in MGS4 Celes says: "Oh, yeah, I don't have real blood anymore. And lots of other special stuff." "...that's nice" "Yeah. Okay. I need dialisis or I am going to die." "Oh. That's not good." "Nah, it isn't." LATER "SNAKE! I am finally better! Except now I'm going to get crushed by a ship that's about to hit you." "Okay, thanks." LATER "Hey, I am kinda human now! Neat." Dodgy says: XD Dodgy says: wow Celes says: He has weird imprints on his body later on Celes says: Which is why I am assuming all of his limbs are artifical. Celes says: Especially since he previously lost them Celes says: Y'know, getting crushed by a ship Celes says: Raiden constantly lives through insane shit and then has to spend forever being hospitalized during that game Celes says: It infuriated my brother because he wanted to play as Raiden Celes says: "HEY GUYZ -slash slash crazy ninja knife fight, severe organ damage, bleeding- OKAY GUYS I AM GONNA JUMP INTO THE HELICOPTER NOW. ALRIGHT. -dead-" Dodgy says: XD Celes says: "SHIT I CAN'T KILL VAMP" "HEY SNAKE" "HEY" "I AM GONNA HAVE AN INNUENDO-FILLED BATTLE WITH VAMP AGAIN" "K" "-slash slash slash ninja knife fight Vamp is a flaming homosexual with creepy chest hair who seems to want to molest everyone bleeding severe organ damage slash slash VICTORY FOR RAIDEN-" "Hey. Raiden. I blew things up." "-cough hack sputter-" "Let's go!" "-drags self to Metal Gear-" Celes says: "Hey, shit, this place is exploding." "Yeah, Snake, I'm gonna get caught under this rubble and have to cut off my own arm now." "K. I'm gonna go do a mecha battle." "..ass." "YES I WIN AHA" "NOT TODAY SNAKE. I HAVE A GIGANTIC SHIP THAT I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH." "):" "NOT TODAY, LIQUID! I WILL GET CRUSHED BY YOUR SHIP INSTEAD OF SNAKE. MY ONLY USE IS TO GET ABUSED." "Thx" Dodgy says: hehehehehe
For my writing class, I need to make a pitch for a sequel to a movie I've seen recently. I picked Toki o Kakeru Shoujo, AKA The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Planning has been interesting. It's a movie that's quite difficult to make a direct sequel of, so, I've gone for the sort of mirror-story-sequel that the movie itself did. The story of another tokikake. As I don't have much time for the planning, I've used the human counterparts to the SD cast as the cast for this assignment. In this case, I have used Roark as the leaper. Using a male instead of a female should make this fairly interesting. Here are the notes I've jotted down so far. Along with a ridiculous picture of a bald man in a muscle shirt staring angrily at a bee. Enjoy?
Random [possibly] unassociated plot/character details and plannings. Dreadlocks girl: -Alien -Hyper -May be named "Raza Kir Azabi" -May be a friend/partner/associate of lucky-guy. -Eye mark is not a scar
Lucky guy: -May resemble these stupid avatars that I have made of him. -I am apparently utterly incapable of actually drawing him. -Still can't name him. -Basic idea for outfit design: Dresses eccentrically in black and white. Black kimono top, white vest, long black shorts, black boots, black gloves. Will wear a stupid amount of charms hopefully.
Blondie: -Looks like that stupid food guy. -May be Gothic Dan's father. -If not, may be a friend of lucky guy. -I give people crappy nicknames.
Noah: -Perhaps switches schools often?
Street Devil: Human -Still needs a proper title. -Azazel starts a skate club which most of the main cast joins. ("The Street Devils") -Skate club may be riddled with cameos.
Lenny: -Hamlet parody. Need to do this eventually. Hamlet is just too emo not to.
Anime Boston: -I need to sell things. -Headbands? (I can make them) -Pins? (but how would I get them?) -Something else?
Format: Comic Style: Shonen Genre: Drama, bildungsroman, action Rating: PG-13 to R (language, violence) About: Azazel is a young boy who has been given little in life and had much taken away. As a "parahuman", usually referred to as demons, he receives little respect from humanity. All he has is an alley and his small group of friends. The oldest of the group, Adam, decides to set out in search of equality. Things change, and soon Adam seems to be heading down a bloodstained path. As the only possible connection to Adam, the DPA (Department of Parahuman Affairs) turn to Azazel and his friends for assistance. While Azazel wants to help his former friend realize his error, Adam wants only change, no matter the cost. Azazel must face the harsh truths around him and find a way to set things straight.
In regards to characters with multiple incarnations: -Adam is Street Devil Adam. -Sei is normal here. Meaning, sane. -Sana is in her 'Hellbound' personality. (Meaning, not a crazy bitch, more like a confused loner) -Devlin can be considered both here. Her character is not changed from her Anarchy design in Street Devil, so, both work.
Used the meme generator in which you enter friends' names. That's why some of the questions are strange.
1. Azazel got turned into an animal! What animal is it? Wolf.
2. What's Lilith's opinion on cheese? It's okay?
3. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Cain or Sana? Either; they both could get us out of them.
4. How did you meet Adam? He crashed this fancy dress party I was at and stole the girl I was chatting up. Claimed he was from another planet. Ironically he was, and we ended up running into each other again when his infinite-improbability-drive-powered ship picked me up from space, seconds from asphyxiation.
5. Does Sei have any pets? He would probably have one or two. Probably a dog, or other furry animals.
6. Does Sana make you hot? No. Haha.
7. If Lenny were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? No idea.
8. If Sonira and Sana were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen? They'd probably break out.
9. In a race between you, Rogue Orion and Devlin, who would win? Dev or Orion. They're both much more fit. >>
10. Is Devlin your best friend? Uhh, maybe we'd get along if she was real.
1. How did you meet Azazel? "He crashed this fancy dress party I was at and stole the girl I was chatting up. Claimed he was from another planet. Ironically he was, and we ended up running into each other again when his infinite-improbability-drive-powered ship picked me up from space, seconds from asphyxiation. "
2. What would you do if Lilith confessed love to you? I'd probably be fairly confused. Then Azazel would attack me.
3. Would you open a mystery gift Cain just gave you, without much hesitation? Yeah, probably. No more than normal anyways.
4. What do you think of Adam? The man knows what he wants.
5. If you could do anything with Sei, what would it be? Probably play video games.
6. Who's Sana dating? No one, but she had a bit of a complicated relationship with Adrienne.
7. What would you do if Sonira confessed love to you? Tell her I don't like Mary Sues, sorry.
8. Have you dreamt of Lenny before? Nope, but it would be funny if I did.
9. What would you do if Rogue Orion confessed love to you? Wonder, "Why are all my females falling in love with me?"
10. How would Devlin insult Sei? Insult Adam.
1. Would you love to read Azazel's very personal diary? Not really, since I'd have to write it first.
2. Describe Cain in one word. Cool?
3. Would you love to read Lilith's very personal diary? "Not really, since I'd have to write it first."
4. Does Adam have any pets? Remiel. Kidding, kidding.
5. Sei and Cain are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? I really don't know how to respond to this one.
6. If Sana were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be? "No idea."
7. What do you think about Sonira? Mary Sue.
8. Do you trust Lenny? Hahahahahahahahaha
9. Rogue Orion and Lenny are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife? Lenny. Rogue Orion is the abusive husband. Lenny takes pills to commit suicide (in real life).
10. What advice would you give Devlin? "Be slightly nicer to Tadhg."
1. What is one thing Azazel isn't exactly made for? Stealth.
2. Cain got turned into an animal! What animal is it? Perhaps a cat? One that's particularly mellow anyways.
3. Do you think Lilith is a virgin? A bit of an odd question given the circumstances.
4. If Adam played in a movie, what kind of character would they play? Villain. Mob boss.
5. What song could be Sei's theme song? I'd say "Josie" by Blink-182 in this case.
6. What is or would be a good nickname for Sana? I don't think it really gets much shorter than that.
7. If Sonira and Cain teamed up, what would they most likely accomplish? That'd be odd. I don't think I can possibly think of something they would accomplish.
8. What would you do if you hadn't met Lenny? Well, I bet I'd probably be less positive if I didn't make him.
9. Name something you have in common with Rogue Orion? We're both crazy.
10. Would you marry Devlin? Haha, that would be funny.
The scene is a graveyard. Beginning with the sky. A boy is talking alone, in front of a grave. "Hey..." "Long time no see, huh?" "I want to apologize... but..." "...I know you'd just get mad."
"You must feel like a king." "The whole funeral service, the coffin, the headstone..." "...it's worth more than anything we ever owned." "But..."
"Nothing was ever worth more than you. Or any of us." "I wish I never took things for granted. I wish I was more like you." "You'd never admit that you were admirable." "I guess that's how we all think."
"We were all taught to hate ourselves." "Especially you." "But I think..." "...you were the strongest of us all."