Saturday, December 13, 2008

Toki o Kakeru Shonen

For my writing class, I need to make a pitch for a sequel to a movie I've seen recently. I picked Toki o Kakeru Shoujo, AKA The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Planning has been interesting. It's a movie that's quite difficult to make a direct sequel of, so, I've gone for the sort of mirror-story-sequel that the movie itself did. The story of another tokikake. As I don't have much time for the planning, I've used the human counterparts to the SD cast as the cast for this assignment. In this case, I have used Roark as the leaper. Using a male instead of a female should make this fairly interesting. Here are the notes I've jotted down so far. Along with a ridiculous picture of a bald man in a muscle shirt staring angrily at a bee. Enjoy?

No comments: