Friday, December 19, 2008

MGS4 Raiden ADD Summary

Celes says:
Raiden is what would happen if Snake was designed to cater to yaoi fangirls
Dodgy says:
OH yeah
Celes says:
Long silver hair, girly face, gets spontaneous crotchgrabs...
Dodgy says:
that guy
Dodgy says:
thing
Dodgy says:
whatever
Celes says:
XD
Celes says:
Thing
Celes says:
I suppose he is a bit of a "thing" in MGS4
Celes says:
"Oh, yeah, I don't have real blood anymore. And lots of other special stuff." "...that's nice" "Yeah. Okay. I need dialisis or I am going to die." "Oh. That's not good." "Nah, it isn't."
LATER
"SNAKE! I am finally better! Except now I'm going to get crushed by a ship that's about to hit you." "Okay, thanks."
LATER
"Hey, I am kinda human now! Neat."
Dodgy says:
XD
Dodgy says:
wow
Celes says:
He has weird imprints on his body later on
Celes says:
Which is why I am assuming all of his limbs are artifical.
Celes says:
Especially since he previously lost them
Celes says:
Y'know, getting crushed by a ship
Celes says:
Raiden constantly lives through insane shit and then has to spend forever being hospitalized during that game
Celes says:
It infuriated my brother because he wanted to play as Raiden
Celes says:
"HEY GUYZ -slash slash crazy ninja knife fight, severe organ damage, bleeding- OKAY GUYS I AM GONNA JUMP INTO THE HELICOPTER NOW. ALRIGHT. -dead-"
Dodgy says:
XD
Celes says:
"SHIT I CAN'T KILL VAMP" "HEY SNAKE" "HEY" "I AM GONNA HAVE AN INNUENDO-FILLED BATTLE WITH VAMP AGAIN" "K" "-slash slash slash ninja knife fight Vamp is a flaming homosexual with creepy chest hair who seems to want to molest everyone bleeding severe organ damage slash slash VICTORY FOR RAIDEN-" "Hey. Raiden. I blew things up." "-cough hack sputter-" "Let's go!" "-drags self to Metal Gear-"
Celes says:
"Hey, shit, this place is exploding." "Yeah, Snake, I'm gonna get caught under this rubble and have to cut off my own arm now." "K. I'm gonna go do a mecha battle." "..ass." "YES I WIN AHA" "NOT TODAY SNAKE. I HAVE A GIGANTIC SHIP THAT I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH." "):" "NOT TODAY, LIQUID! I WILL GET CRUSHED BY YOUR SHIP INSTEAD OF SNAKE. MY ONLY USE IS TO GET ABUSED." "Thx"
Dodgy says:
hehehehehe

No comments: