Monday, May 25, 2009

OC Quiz Raza

Rules:
1. You must choose only ONE of your OCs. Do it again if you wanna use another OC.
2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Title the journal as "OCs Quiz (your OCs name)".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you want.
5. Have fun!!!


1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Hello!! My name is Raza Kir Azabi. I do not have a nickname!

2. Interesting... what's your current age?
My age is not able to be communicated in terms of Earth's years. However, I am the equivalent of a young adult.

3. Uh huh. What's your favorite food?
I enjoy various foods! My preference lies with sweet-tasting foods, such as confections.

4. And your favorite drink?
Again, my preference lies with sweet flavors.

5. Your crush/lover?
I am in possession of neither.

6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
The question is not applicable.

7. Classic question! What's your favorite colour?
I am fond of all colors!

8. Who's your favorite author?
I do not have a favorite author, but I enjoy all books. Books allow me to educate myself on interstellar cultures.

9. Now what's your biggest fear?
I am unsure.

10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
I have a younger sister named Funa. She is very bright and shy.

11. Only ten questions left. Who's your hero?
I do not have a hero; I find that all people can be idolized.

12. Ok, who is your worst enemy?
I have no enemies!

13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
The question is not applicable.

14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
I have met my parents. I do not comprehend the question's logic.

15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
I have grown up.

16. What's your worst nightmare?
I do not have nightmares. My dreams consist mainly of fallible occurrances and other nonsense.

17. What's your lifelong dream?
I aim to see much of the universe and learn about various cultures.

18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
My dream is not capable of being reached within a single lifetime, however, I am nevertheless working towards what parts of my goal that I can accomplish within my time.

19. Ok, where's your favorite place to relax?
I am content anywhere.

20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
Adventuring with Mr. Maddox!

No comments: