Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pages 8-10 of SG Death Round 3

P8

Comedic chase scene.
Three entryways are visible.
The trio run through one set.

Trio run through another set, now dressed like Scooby Doo characters.

Trio run through another set, back to normal with a bear (?) chasing everyone.
Magika: "What the hell?! A bear?"

Bear vanishes from scene due to me being a lazy jerk and no longer having any damn use for it.
Magika: "Alright, that's it."
Magika is being flamboyant with his glove.

Tina gets shot with wind and crashes into the wall.

Cake hits Celes in the face.
Celes: "...the cake..."

Celes: "IS A LIE."
Magika: "SHUT UP GOD YOU EMBARASS ME"

P9

Celes: "Hey look! Emo kid!"
Blizz: "!"

Blizz: "I'm... I'm not..."
His eyes are watering

Blizz: "I'M NOT EMO"
-runs off crying-

Minty: "...you know what, I'm going to count that as a loss for Blizz."
Celes: "Sweet."

Magika: "Now all that's left is..."

"Dakki!"
[omg dramatic shot of Dakki in front of everyone with ridiculous backlighting hoooly shiiiit]

P10

Celes: "I should warn you..."

Celes: "The technique I'm about to use is very powerful...!"

Celes: "STRAWBERRY ON THE SHORTCAKE!! OVERDRIVE: EO!"
Magika, quietly: "where did her sword come from?"

Dakki looks determined.

Dakki falls over.

Celes: "WHAT THE HELL?!"
[It seems Dakki was exhausted from trying to find everyone.]

No comments: