Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hooligans

Get ready for a lot of images.


First, we have a redraw of an old Tegaki sketch I lost a while back. This is Jet Bailey; he is pretty underdeveloped. Basically, he's a rollerblader.



Now, we have Roark, AKA Human Azazel. I was planning on drawing the whole cast with their natural hair colors walking down the street. However, my plan was never successful.


Here, I tried drawing Syaoran and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura/Tsubasa. I've never managed to pull it off, but this time I did.



Here, I took a shot at drawing Wolverine. I'm not terribly good at drawing him, but I made some progress. The man's too beastly for me to be very good at drawing him.


Next is Damen. He's Kooriki's character. I wanted to draw him for her, so, this was a practice sketch. It's not the best, but, it's alright.



Off to the right is a draft of the first page of a battle comic. I've competed in two rounds so far, and this is the third, final round; a free-for-all. These are the character designs: Celes, Magika, Kooriki, Blizz, Dakki, Tina. Now... I'll post my first two submissions.


Round 1: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Round 2: [1] [2] [3]


AND NOW, FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:


1 comment:

Jonathan_Aguillon said...

I love your battle comics!